From Lynn, Massachusetts, USA:

I have seen Dr. Brink as a patient for five years for hypoglycemia. I have been having high blood sugars and I am afraid I might be a borderline diabetic. Is this possible? How do I treat them? How will this effect my life?

If you are having high sugars, then this is not just simple hypoglycemia. You should call your doctor and review this new information without delay; probably your doctor will want to see you quickly if there really are such high blood glucose levels for more detailed testing and evaluation. If you have symptoms of diabetes (excess urination, excess thirst, unexplained weight loss, enuresis, unexpected yeast infections, blurry vision, etc.), then this becomes more urgent.