From Arizona, USA:

I was diagnosed with hypoglycemia in 1991. I am now 35-years-old and am very overweight. I have not had to many problems until recently. For a few weeks, no matter what I eat, drink, or do, I can't get rid of this weak, shaky feeling. Every day is a struggle. I have no energy and am very weak, I sometimes get headaches, too. This is affecting my life. Could my hypoglycemia be turning into diabetes?

It doesn't sound like the symptoms of diabetes. These include weight loss, frequent urination, thirst, blurring of vision, and decreased physical exercise tolerance. You may want to talk to your physician about seeing a dietitian who can talk to you about small, frequent feedings throughout the day with the goal of decreasing your frequency of symptoms.