From Mesa, Arizona, USA:

I took my son to the hospital because his feet were swollen. They did urine and blood tests and said both tests were normal. If he were to have diabetes, wouldn't they tell me when they give me the results? I'm concerned.

Swollen feet are not a sign of diabetes in children. The blood glucose would have been high and the urine would have glucose in it. Since both were negative, it is not likely diabetes. If he were to have signs of diabetes, such as frequent thirst, frequent urination, etc., you should take him to the doctor. You are not describing diabetes.