From Ecorse, Michigan, USA:

My stomach area is getting larger and larger. Can you tell me why this is happening and what can I do to reduce this?

It sounds like you are referring to the build-up of fat around the midsection. It is a common site for fat to accumulate. Fat in this area is also a cause for insulin resistance and worsening blood sugars in those with diabetes or pre-diabetes. Some medications can exacerbate weight gain. I would suggest you check with your physician to see if you are on any medications that can do this. Attempts to lose weight are not subject to miracle cures. I suggest that you start by contacting a dietitian and talk to your physician about an exercise prescription.

Posted to Weight and Weight Loss