From Saudi Arabia:

Would a GlucoWatch continuous monitor be a good idea for my five-year-old? Is there any other type of continuous monitoring system? Where can I get such a system in the United States or the United Kingdom? I was hoping my brother could get one of these for my child.

The GlucoWatch Biographer is no longer being sold.

In the United States, three continuous glucose monitoring systems are available:

We understand that you can find the CGMS System Gold and the MiniMed Paradigm REAL Time insulin pump and continuous glucose sensor in the United Kingdom. That said, you might encounter difficulties getting the supplies shipped to you.

For more information, see our page about continuous glucose sensors.

Posted to Continuous Sensing