Question:

From Indian Head, Maryland, USA:

I have been searching for a software application to use with my glucose monitor and a Mac. There are several software applications out there, but I can't find one compatible with the Mac. Do you know of any?

Answer:

As you've found, almost all diabetes management software systems run on PCs, not Macs. I would start by contacting the manufacturer of your glucose meter to ask about their recommended software. If it runs only on a PC, you could use Apple's Boot Camp to dual boot the Mac as a PC when you want to run the diabetes management software.

JSH