A1c, Glycohemoglobin, HgbA1c from 1996
- What can be done if the glycosylated hemoglobin values are high in 14-year-old Type 1 diabetic? (2 Dec 96)
- My son['s] glycosylated hemoglobin results are always over the test standard range. (13 Nov 96)
- What's the acceptable range and what's the rough average in IDDM affected children of A1C results? (9 Aug 96)
- I'd like to know that how reliable these A1C results are. (1 Aug 96)
- I have questions about my son's A1C results. (27 Jul 96)
- What does 8% hemoglobin mean as related to the readings on glucose meters? (10 Jan 96)
[ Topical Index | Current A1c Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.