A1c, Glycohemoglobin, HgbA1c from 1997
- Are there any medications or medical conditions that interfere with the accuracy of HgbA1c? (9 Nov 97)
- The most recent Hgb A1C results for my 7 year old daughter have been 7.8 and 7.6. Her pediatrician says less than 8.0 are acceptable. (25 Aug 97)
- My 7 year old son has Type 1 diabetes. His most recent A1C was 8.2. They want his A1c in the 7 range. What do you think? (17 Aug 97)
- I understand that there are now home collection kits available for HbA1C blood glucose test. (6 May 97)
- Could you explain to me the A1C? (10 Apr 97)
- Can Glycohemoglobin A1C tests be done with a finger prick? (20 Mar 97)
- What are Alc's? (16 Mar 97)
- My son's glycosylated hemoglobin results are over the standard. Can you enlighten me as to the "normal" in a teenager. (21 Feb 97)
- I would like your opinion on the validity of the glycohemoglobin test. (8 Feb 97)
- Do you have any information on glycohemoglobin test accuracy? (15 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current A1c Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.