Aches and Pains from 1999
- My son has been suffering from migraines and my question is "Is this a perk of diabetes?" (20 Nov 1999)
- It was rudely suggested that he had developed the illness because his glucose was not being properly managed. (4 Nov 1999)
- Twice within the past month she has complained of a severe headache and I have tested her and she was somewhat low. (12 Sep 1999)
- My son started having some sinus problems and we have found that his blood glucose has tended to the high side. (3 Sep 1999)
- My 5 year old son has been complaining that his stomach hurts but no other symptoms. (25 Aug 1999)
- My daughter received a tetanus shot. She developed stomach pains which lasted for 7 days. (7 Aug 1999)
- My blood sugars have been very high since my injury. Can this be related to my injury? (21 Jul 1999)
- My son says his leg hurts. Can his diabetes be causing him pain at this age? (30 Jun 1999)
- Do fevers, ketones, and higher readings such as 400 mean a child has a virus or a cold with no other symptoms present? (23 Jun 1999)
- My son has possible GERD. He takes Zantac but still cries with stomach cramps. Could this be from his diabetes? (23 Jun 1999)
- What is the physiological reason to experience abdominal pain with diabetes? (8 May 1999)
- When my son gets a headache and is nauseated, what would the procedure be for calculating how much insulin to give him? (20 Apr 1999)
- I have a 6 year old son ago who complains with his stomach burning all the time. (17 Apr 1999)
- My 9 year old daughter who has been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes for 3 years often complains of tummy aches. (17 Apr 1999)
- My son developed painful welts on the bottoms, sides, of his feet and toes. (30 Jan 1999)
- My son has developed pains in his lower legs in the very early morning. (30 Jan 1999)
- My son has recently been to the hospital. His blood test showed a glucose level of 145. (21 Jan 1999)
[ Topical Index | Current Aches and Pains Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:48
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.