Aches and Pains from 2000
- He has been getting an upset stomach after dinner. It causes him to vomit about twice a week. Do you know what might cause this? (14 Aug 2000)
- Since diagnosis, she seems to have more "stomach flu" type bugs than her peers. (5 Jul 2000)
- I have been reading up on aspartame. Is it possible this is hurting him? (3 Jul 2000)
- I have a child who, on occasion, will have elevated blood sugars. She also has repeated ear infections. (28 Jun 2000)
- Are there other conditions that may cause the abdominal pain that relate to diabetes? (10 Jun 2000)
- Do people with diabetes experience personality changes? Do they get pains or aches from diabetes? (29 May 2000)
- I've had bad stomach spasms since I was 7. Now I'm 14. (15 May 2000)
- He was given a urine test there and had the following results: blood ++, protein ++ and glucose ++. (1 May 2000)
- About an hour after he eats he starts complaining of a stomach ache. (26 Apr 2000)
- Since his diagnosis he has suffered with headaches! He never had headaches prior to his diagnosis. (17 Apr 2000)
- My 2 year old son, diagnosed Type 1 four months ago, has been ill with his first virus since diagnosis. (4 Apr 2000)
- My 15 year old son complains of tingling in his extremities, also leg cramps. (4 Apr 2000)
- My daughter complains about bad stomach pain in the upper stomach around the pancreas about once a month. (30 Mar 2000)
- These past nine months, she has had HbA1c of 9.9 and 10.2 and been constantly complaining of stomach pain. (4 Mar 2000)
- My son broke his ankle and will be in a cast for 4 weeks. Do I need to be concerned about his recuperation? (3 Jan 2000)
[ Topical Index | Current Aches and Pains Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:48
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.