Aches and Pains from 2009
- My daughter has been complaining of pain when she gives herself a bolus. Any theories as to why this is happening? (19 Dec 2009)
- Can diabetes lead to multiple bruises on legs and would they look like brown straight away? (7 Dec 2009)
- My daughter has been complaining about leg and arm cramps as well as stomach aches. Is this something about which I should be concerned? (29 Nov 2009)
- My son has been feeling ill for a couple of days, with a backache and metallic taste in his mouth. I am concerned about kidney disease. What are the symptoms of such? (27 Oct 2009)
- My recently diagnosed granddaughter has had tummy pain for months. Celiac testing was negative. Can she still be experiencing tummy pain due to "honeymoon period"? (26 Sep 2009)
- I am on pain medications for an ulcer on my foot. I was told to endure the pain or have my leg amputated. How can I prolong the life of my leg, my life? (16 Sep 2009)
- Diagnosed with type 1 about five years ago, my teen son experiences severe stomach cramps, sometimes after the smell of foods. What could this be? (17 Jul 2009)
- My daughter cut the side of her foot, tearing off a piece of skin. I am keeping cream and a bandage on it. Is this the type of injury that turns into something worse in diabetics? (15 Jul 2009)
- What kind of medicine should I apply to my son's injection sites? He has scratches and a rash. What should I give him to help with his lower leg pains? (29 Jun 2009)
- I've had type 1 for about 10 years. Starting around two weeks ago, my stomach has been bloated and I've had some abdominal pains and increased gas. What could be causing this? (23 Jun 2009)
- I am having my gallbladder removed. How will this affect my blood sugars? Did diabetes cause the inflammation? Will my gallbladder removal cure my stomach problems? (17 Apr 2009)
- Since trying Glucerna, my husband has extreme stomach gas and constipation. Is the Glucerna causing this? (8 Mar 2009)
- Since an intestinal virus around Christmas, my son has continued to have loose stools and nausea/vomiting. Tests have been inconclusive. What do you think could be going on? (10 Feb 2009)
[ Topical Index | Current Aches and Pains Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.