ADHD from 1997
- My son is 12 and has both ADD and diabetes. Is there anyone out there with any advice on this matter? (20 Dec 97)
- How many kids with diabetes are also ADHD or ADD? (1 Jun 97)
- Her concern is the lack of appetite her son has, seemingly as a result of the medication for ADD. (28 Mar 97)
- After reading the info on tricyclic antidepressants, I am very concerned about the side effects. (1 Feb 97)
- My eight year old son was diagnosed with severe ADHD. Now they are questioning hypoglycemia. (30 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current ADHD Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.