ADHD from 2002
- My concern is that my son's behavior at home may be a result of his environment rather than any psychiatric problem. (30 Dec 2002)
- Has anyone done a study to show if ADHD medications impact sugar levels or metabolism? (30 Oct 2002)
- Is there any connection between diabetes and ADD? Could the attention deficit be caused by high blood sugar levels? (12 Apr 2002)
- Would my son's high blood sugars affect his learning abilities in school? Is that where his ADD falls in? (7 Apr 2002)
- Can you give me any advice on how to handle my 14 year old son who has both diabetes and ADHD? (14 Mar 2002)
- My daughter's diabetes doctor and pediatrician say medication for ADHD will cause her blood sugars to go completely out of control. Do you have any suggestions? (2 Jan 2002)
[ Topical Index | Current ADHD Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.