ADHD from 2010
- Is anyone researching into a link between ADD and type 1 diabetes? (10 Aug 2010)
- My seven-year-old often wets herself. In the morning, her Pull-Ups often have a weird smell and her appetite fluctuates. She has ADHD. Could her symptoms be related to diabetes? (20 Feb 2010)
- Have there been any studies that document the percentage of children with type 1 diabetes diagnosed with ADHD as compared to the general population? (10 Feb 2010)
- Since children with autism have difficulty processing sugar and ADHD falls under the autism spectrum, is autism/ADHD related to diabetes directly? (10 Feb 2010)
- Has any new research shown a link between ADHD and type 1 diabetes? (7 Jan 2010)
[ Topical Index | Current ADHD Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday August 10, 2010 20:08:58
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.