Alternative Therapies and Explanations from 1996
- I was wondering what regular medical people in the diabetes field think of Julian Whitaker's work? Is the use of Lipoic Acids helpful? (14 Dec 96)
- Is there any validity in the use of gymnema sylrestre tea to help balance sugar levels in Type 2 diabetes? (3 Dec 96)
- I'm looking for information on alternative treatments to supplement his insulin and nutritional plan. (24 Nov 96)
- The doctors suggest that my daughter take a treatment by immunoglobulin and I need to know more about this treatment. (28 Oct 96)
- Are you familiar with Chelation Therapy as a means of improving a diabetic condition? (25 Oct 96)
- If an alternative treatment can't hurt but might help for whatever reason then why not. (13 Oct 96)
- Someone mentioned a product called cell tech, and a supplement called super blue green algae. What are these? (3 Oct 96)
- What, if any, studies are being conducted into the use of alternative therapies? (22 Sep 96)
- What about holistic healing or balancing his system through acupunture? (11 Aug 96)
- Do you believe that herbologists and Chinese accupuncture can help cure a person's diabetes? (22 Jul 96)
- I read that diabetes, urinary infections, and hyperactivity can be caused by yeast infections. (15 Jun 96)
- I met a guy who gives massages who told me that there's a certain spot on the foot.... (16 May 96)
- Have you ever heard of any alternate treatments for juvenile diabetes? (15 May 96)
- I had a wacky dance teacher tell me that Kumbucha tea will cure my diabetes.... (6 Apr 96)
- Is diabetes so prevalent because xenoestrogens, like dioxin, have contaminated the food supply.... (21 Feb 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Alternative Therapies Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.