Behavior from 2012
- Recently diagnosed, my daughter has been locking herself in her room and making a mess when she does not get her way. How can I discipline her without causing stress induced hypoglycemia? (20 Jun 2012)
- My teen son will not test before eating or going to bed; he just doesn't care any more, lies about his readings. How should I handle this? Is this normal? (1 May 2012)
- My 12-year-old son often forgets to bolus for his snacks. Is there a way to use his pump or iPod or something else to help remind him to do so? (28 Feb 2012)
- Because of medical neglect by her family, a child has been placed in my care. She has poor eating habits and has been in DKA several times. How can I get her to change her habits, take better care of herself? (14 Feb 2012)
- My daughter has been misbehaving--cutting her sister's hair, sneaking food, etc. Is this related to her diabetes or is it something else? (7 Feb 2012)
[ Topical Index | Current Behavior Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Wednesday June 20, 2012 12:59:36
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.