Behavior from 2013
- My teen son is lonely and depressed, has developed bad habits, including rage bolusing. He refuses to go to therapy. What do you recommend? (18 Jul 2013)
- My teenaged daughter's A1c is its highest. She often forgets to bolus and grazes a lot. Do all teens rebel against diabetes? How can I help her? (18 Jun 2013)
- My daughter has issues with hygiene, self-esteem, petty thefts, possibly depression, maybe related to her diabetes. Where can we find help for her? (5 Jun 2013)
- My teen son checks his blood sugar only once or twice a day, refuses to upload his numbers from the pump or get blood work, and will not discuss his diabetes with me. What should I do? (27 Mar 2013)
- My teen son says it is not fair to punish him for behavior that occurs when his blood sugar is quite elevated. Is there a specific blood sugar reading beyond which he cannot control his anger? (27 Feb 2013)
- My granddaughter lies about cheating with foods and has great swings in her blood sugars. She will not do her school work and does not care about anything. Where can we find help? (24 Jan 2013)
[ Topical Index | Current Behavior Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Thursday July 18, 2013 12:13:00
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.