Blood Tests and Insulin Injections from 2010
- My ex-husband uses the same alcohol wipe several times for blood sugar checks and injections, while I use a clean one each time. What do you recommend? (24 Dec 2010)
- I have trouble controlling my blood sugar. Anxiety about my injections can make my blood sugar go up. I am also afraid to change the injection sites. What do you recommend? (23 Dec 2010)
- I am embarrassed by the small bumps that have appeared in the places where I inject insulin. How can I get rid of them? (26 May 2010)
- Since his mom is not rotating injection sites, my nephew has scar tissue at the often used sites. Is this common? How many sites should they be using? (26 May 2010)
- Have you heard of Pelikan Technologies? Are they planning a new device now that they have taken the old one off the market? (29 Mar 2010)
- Are there any tips on how to inject a newly diagnosed young child who panics are the thought of his injections? Are there ways to help ease his fear of injections? (19 Mar 2010)
- At diagnosis, in the U.S., we were told we could use our young daughter's toes for blood glucose checks. Doctors in Israel disagree. Is this safe to do? At what age should we stop? (20 Feb 2010)
[ Topical Index | Current Blood Tests and Insulin Injections Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Friday December 24, 2010 18:04:32
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.