Celiac from 1998
- Our son was diagnosed several weeks ago but his Islet Antibody test was negative. (29 Dec 1998)
- My 5 year old daughter has always complained of "tummyaches" since she was diagnosed. Is this normal? (11 Dec 1998)
- When he eats maize-porridge in the mornings with milk, his blood sugar goes up to 26 mmol/l [468 mg/dl]. (25 Jul 1998)
- For the last two weeks he has gone to the Nurse's Office every day. He is pale and lethargic and falls asleep. (4 Apr 1998)
- Our son will be having a biopsy next week. He will be put under general anesthesia. (30 Mar 1998)
[ Topical Index | Current Celiac Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:48
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.