Celiac from 1999
- Our daughter, age 8, has had severe stomach aches. We have seen a gastroenterologist, who suspects celiac disease. (7 Dec 1999)
- My 6 1/2 year old grandson with diabetes for 2 1/2 years has now been diagnosed with Celiac Disease. (5 Nov 1999)
- My 5 year old son has been complaining that his stomach hurts but no other symptoms. (25 Aug 1999)
- Our daughter was tested for celiac. The results were negative. (8 Jul 1999)
- My son was recently screened for celiac disease, and one test was "undetectable" while the other was "borderline positive." (29 Jun 1999)
- My friend's son was diagnosed at 18 months. Now the doctors feel he may have gastroparesis. (27 Jun 1999)
- My son was diagnosed with type 1. I was diagnosed with celiac. Is there any relationship? (23 Jun 1999)
- My son has possible GERD. He takes Zantac but still cries with stomach cramps. Could this be from his diabetes? (23 Jun 1999)
- My son has motility problems with his bowel after a gastric emptying test. (2 Jun 1999)
- I have had diabetes for almost twelve years; nobody has been able to get it under control. (26 Mar 1999)
- I have been hearing of a strong link between young children with diabetes and celiac disease. (17 Apr 1999)
- My 9 year old daughter who has been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes for 3 years often complains of tummy aches. (17 Apr 1999)
- I know there is a disorder common to young people with diabetes called 'coeliac syndrome'. (27 Mar 1999)
- A friend of mine's brother, age 22, has diabetes of a different form caused by "guts permability". (6 Mar 1999)
[ Topical Index | Current Celiac Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:48
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.