Celiac from 2003
- My daughter had testing for celiac: TTG 17.5 normal 0-20, EMA-positive. Which one of these are more accurate? (30 Dec 2003)
- Is there any sort of pill to counteract celiac? (17 Dec 2003)
- I was recently diagnosed with mild celiac disease. How vigilant do I need to become about avoiding gluten? (27 Aug 2003)
- What if there are no dietitians familiar with both diabetes and celiac disease where you live? What other resources are there? (2 Aug 2003)
- Could my symptoms be a precursor of celiac disease in the future? Might there be a genetic connection with my diabetes? (20 Jul 2003)
- Is there a link between my husband's celiac disease and my son's diagnosis? Is my son at higher risk for developing celiac disease? (14 Jul 2003)
- What do these tests mean? Is it likely that my daughter will develop celiac disease? (1 Jul 2003)
- Is it known whether celiac disease can cause type 1 diabetes in some people? (6 Jun 2003)
- My daughter, who has diabetes, was also diagnosed with celiac disease last week, and I can find no information about controlling both. (3 Apr 2003)
- My son has both type 1 diabetes and celiac disease. If he had celiac disease first, could the diabetes be complication of that? (4 Feb 2003)
- Are there any studies showing any reason for early treatment of suspected celiac disease? (29 Jan 2003)
- My son's endocrinologist can't seem to help me figure out what's going on, and my son seems to be sick all the time. (15 Jan 2003)
- Could all this have been prevented or caught when I was younger? (12 Jan 2003)
[ Topical Index | Current Celiac Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.