Celiac from 2005
- My son requires an extended basal increase whenever he eats pasta, bread and tortillas. Could he have celiac even though he has tested negative for it? (13 Dec 2005)
- Are the pathogenesis of the celiac syndrome and of diabetes insipidus related? (23 Nov 2005)
- My son has type 1 and celiac. He recently had a mild stomach ache after taking enalapril for proteinuria. Is enalapril gluten free? (13 Oct 2005)
- My son's annual transglutaminase reading was 7, up from 4. Do we need to worry about this? Will it continue to rise, meaning celiac is imminent? (29 Sep 2005)
- Since my daughter has diabetes due to a total pancreatectomy, is she less likely to develop celiac disease? (15 Aug 2005)
- My young son has celiac. He drinks and wets a lot and has various other symptoms. His glucose level always tests normal. What could this be? (25 Mar 2005)
- My son has been complaining of stomachaches halfway through meals. What can cause this? (2 Mar 2005)
[ Topical Index | Current Celiac Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.