Celiac from 2006
- In the past, I have tested positive for coeliac antibodies, but my last biopsy was negative. Why is this? Will I definitely get coeliac? How can I prevent it? (26 Oct 2006)
- If you have type 1, then get celiac, will your pancreas work if you eat gluten-free? If celiac causes type 1, would there be a cure, besides taking insulin and eating gluten-free? (21 Oct 2006)
- My son recently had two gluten antibody tests. One was elevated and one was not. Is this fluctuation normal? Should he start a gluten free diet? (12 Aug 2006)
- I have many of the symptoms of celiac. My blood test was negative. Can it still be celiac? If it's not celiac, what could it be? (3 Jun 2006)
- My daughter has been complaining of stomach pain in the morning. Her blood sugars are usually normal. What could this be? (20 Apr 2006)
- My newly diagnosed niece is losing hair. Is this from a lack of nutrients or stress? Is celiac testing routine for the newly diagnosed? (8 Apr 2006)
- Although my son tested negative for celiac four months ago, he now has many symptoms of it. Can he still develop it? Will they test for it again sooner? (11 Mar 2006)
- Is it possible to have celiac disease without testing positive for the antibodies? (2 Mar 2006)
- I have conflicting information from two doctors with respect to my daughter's tests for celiac disease. What do you recommend? (19 Feb 2006)
- I have diabetes and was recently diagnosed with celiac disease. With the dietary change, why am I not losing weight? Can you help me understand more about this? (31 Jan 2006)
[ Topical Index | Current Celiac Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:48
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.