Celiac from 2007
- Why is it that celiac screening and the gluten free diet is not suggested to those with autoimmune diseases presenting with epilepsy, severe depression and schizophrenia? (4 Jul 2007)
- Laboratory testing indicated my daughter has celiac, but she has no symptoms. Is it safe for her to eat small amounts of gluten? Her diabetes doctor said it was okay. (20 May 2007)
- After nine months on a gluten-free diet, my son still has a high transglutaminase level. Why would this be? He does not "cheat" on his diet. (25 Apr 2007)
- My adult brother was diagnosed with type 1 three years ago. He is losing weight, has blurry vision, and little appetite. Could this be celiac? (19 Feb 2007)
- Asymptomatic, my son's transglutaminase level was high. Is this an accurate test? Is a biopsy really necessary? (19 Feb 2007)
- What does it mean if your child has a negative test for celiac? Could they still get it later? (5 Feb 2007)
[ Topical Index | Current Celiac Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:48
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.