Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Continuous Sensing

Continuous Sensing from 2007

1. With a history of high A1cs, my husband wants to get a continuous sensor. I've had good A1cs and don't feel the need for one. How do I get him to see my point of view? (8 Sep 2007)
  2. My young adult son stopped using his CGMS while on vacation. Now, he refuses to use it. Why do you think he would do this? Is this common? (23 Jul 2007)
  3. According to the CGMS, my daughter's blood sugars are going up and down dramatically during the night. Could this be from the Zyrtec she is taking or increased summer activity? (9 Jun 2007)
  4. What is the margin of error for CGMS systems? During use of one of the systems, we are seeing wide disparities between the CGMS and glucose meter readings. (14 May 2007)

[ Topical Index | Current Continuous Sensing Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 ]