Diabetes Insipidus from 2000
- My three year old cousin has salt diabetes, but his younger brother is okay. Can you tell me more about it? (30 Dec 2000)
- Is there such a machine that is available to the public to test sodium levels at home? (4 Dec 2000)
- What happens regarding this early onset of diabetes insipidus? (30 Nov 2000)
- My sister was told that her son has water diabetes. She would like more information about this. (30 Nov 2000)
- My 4 year old son, if he could, would drink 24 hours a day. (2 Oct 2000)
- I would like information about the kind of diabetes that affects the pituitary gland. (1 Jun 2000)
- I am concerned about my two year old. Someone told us to look up something called "water diabetes." (22 Apr 2000)
[ Topical Index | Current Diabetes Insipidus Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.