DIDMOAD (Wolfram Syndrome) from 2004
- Has there been any research into a cure for Wolfram's syndrome? I have two cousins who have it. Are their siblings at risk for it? (2 Jun 2004)
- My daughter has type 1. She has a hearing loss and may have Wolfram's Syndrome. What is her life expectancy? Will she get the optic atrophy? (14 Mar 2004)
- My 17 year old daughter has DIDMOAD. What is her life expectancy? What can we do? How do I know if I passed this to my youngest daughter? (8 Mar 2004)
- An optical neurologist told me my family had Wolfram's Syndrome. Should I get tested, and, if so, where would I go to get such a test? (11 Feb 2004)
- My 9 year old daughter has just been diagnosed with Optic atrophy. Is this the same as DIDMOAD? (30 Jan 2004)
[ Topical Index | Current DIDMOAD (Wolfram Syndrome) Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.