Genetics and Heredity from 1996
- I have three children all of whom are HLA identical. The two eldest already have IDDM. What is the likelihood of my youngest also getting IDDM? (28 Dec 96)
- What is the probability that a child with two Type 1 diabetic parents will develop diabetes? (20 Dec 96)
- As my 9 year old son was diagnosed last week, it would be appreciated if you could answer to following questions. (13 Oct 96)
- Can one induce the onset of diabetes by the intake of high amounts of sugar? (2 Sep 96)
- Is there any truth to the notion that diabetes tends to skip a generation? (29 Jun 96)
- How concerned should we be that our younger daughter is at risk...? (23 May 1996)
- Can diabetes be inherited? If so, what are the chances of our children developing diabetes? (15 Apr 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Genetics and Heredity Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.