Gestational Diabetes from 1997
- Can gestational diabetes be reversed? (5 Nov 97)
- We lost our child several months ago; our doctor didn't put my wife on insulin during her pregnancy. (17 Aug 97)
- I am now in my third trimester of pregnancy and found out I developed gestational diabetes. (8 Jun 97)
- I have a daughter in the last trimester of her first pregnancy. Her physician indicated that her blood sugar was high. (20 Apr 97)
- During the last 3 months of pregnancy I became insulin dependent. Why did this happen? (18 Apr 97)
- I am 24 years old, and I am in my last trimester of pregnancy and just recently took the 1 hour glucose test. My reading was 149. (10 Apr 97)
- I had a baby two years ago, and during my last trimester I developed gestational diabetes. I have several questions. (16 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Gestational Diabetes Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.