Gestational Diabetes from 2007
- I was diagnosed with diabetes in my first trimester, so it may have been a preexisting condition. If I control my diabetes by diet, will I need to be induced at 38 weeks? (6 Nov 2007)
- One of my glucose test readings, taken at 28 weeks, was just below normal. Shouldn't I have been told I was borderline for gestational diabetes? (22 Oct 2007)
- At 21 weeks, my blood sugars were normal during my three hour test, but they want me to take it again at 28 weeks because I failed my initial one hour test. Why? (28 Sep 2007)
- Diagnosed with gestational diabetes, my post meal blood sugars are fine, but my fasting blood sugars are slightly elevated. What does this mean? (24 Sep 2007)
- Can fasting cause you to fail the one hour glucose test? I was 158 mg/dl [8.8 mmol/L] after fruit and a piece of cake. Is that high? (14 Jun 2007)
- At six weeks of my pregnancy, my fastings are from 135 mg/dl [7.5 mmol/L] to 145 mg/dl [8.1 mmol/L].Could I have gestational diabetes this early? (9 May 2007)
- I am taking insulin for gestational diabetes. I eat three meals a day and snacks, but have urine ketones. Will they harm my unborn baby? (3 Apr 2007)
- At 28 weeks, I had a blood sugar test when I was getting over a stomach virus. Are the results still accurate? Should I go ahead with the next screening? (23 Mar 2007)
- At 28 weeks, I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes, but I'm confused about my blood sugars. Can you help me understand them? (16 Feb 2007)
- I was diagnoed with gestational diabetes and put on insulin. My obstetrician thinks I may have had diabetes BEFORE I was pregnant. Is this possible? (30 Jan 2007)
- My obstetrician has a low cut-off for gestational diabetes and wants me to have more tests. Why is he using such low values? (7 Jan 2007)
[ Topical Index | Current Gestational Diabetes Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.