Honeymoon from 1997
- Over the last few weeks, her levels have been in the 300+ range. Could this be an end to the honeymoon phase? (28 Nov 97)
- How can you tell if you are starting the honeymoon period? (22 Nov 97)
- Are there any other effects to the honeymoon period besides increased insulin needs? (18 Oct 97)
- My son was diagnosed about 4 months ago. Is there anything that we might try to prolong his "honeymoon"? (11 Oct 97)
- In the beginning I received 15 NPH in the morning. Now I take 5. Is there a possibility that I am recovering? (22 Sep 97)
- Unfortunately, doctors still commonly take Type 1 diabetics off of insulin during the honeymoon period. (10 Aug 97)
- While reading through some material, I noticed that nicotinamide may prolong the honeymoon period. (26 Jul 97)
- What is a Type 1 diabetic "honeymoon period?" How long does it usually last? (13 Jul 97)
- I am working on any way to lengthen my son's honeymoon period. Did the drug "Imuran" ever prove helpful? (9 Jul 97)
- Our daughter is entering a honeymoon stage. I read that there is a chance to prolong this using BCG vaccine. (30 Mar 97)
- I have a grandson who has just been diagnosed. If he goes into a honeymoon period, is there any way of extending this period? (28 Mar 97)
- I am having difficulty finding information on the "Honeymoon Phase." (28 Mar 97)
- Is it possible to have a two plus year honeymoon period? (10 Mar 97)
- I'm male, 14 years old, in a "honeymoon" phase of IDDM. How can I realize that this period is finishing? (23 Feb 97)
- How can I realize when the honeymoon period is finishing? (9 Feb 97)
- I was told she is in the honeymoon period. How long can we expect this honeymoon period to last? (3 Feb 97)
- Our pediatrician believes he is in a honeymoon period. Is there a means to extend that period? (20 Jan 97)
[ Topical Index | Current Honeymoon Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.