Honeymoon from 2009
- My blood sugar has averaged 110 mg/dl [6.1 mmol/L] for about six weeks without insulin. Am I still in my honeymoon? Do I still have diabetes? (24 Nov 2009)
- My son is having lows while in his honeymoon and not taking insulin. Should he have some additional testing? (9 Nov 2009)
- My recently diagnosed granddaughter has had tummy pain for months. Celiac testing was negative. Can she still be experiencing tummy pain due to "honeymoon period"? (26 Sep 2009)
- Is it possible for the honeymoon period to come and go? (7 Sep 2009)
- Is it possible for the honeymoon to last for "years?" If we keep our son on a lower carbohydrate diet, thus requiring less insulin, might this prolong the honeymoon? (22 Jun 2009)
[ Topical Index | Current Honeymoon Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.