Honeymoon from 2010
- Diagnosed in September, my son is having low blood sugars. He is eating extra carbohydrates without insulin to avoid lows. Should he still be getting insulin?. (13 Dec 2010)
- My grandson is in a four year honeymoon during which he eats a very low carbohydrate diet and exercises. His recent fasting blood sugar was 117 mg/dl [6.5 mmol/L]. What do you think of this situation? (30 Nov 2010)
- This week, my daughter has had unexplained high blood sugars. How do I know if the insulin pen is malfunctioning or her honeymoon is ending? (9 Aug 2010)
- My daughter has had diabetes for six years. Recently, she has been consistently low. Is she in her honeymoon period? (15 Mar 2010)
- Diagnosed a month ago and on Lantus, my toddler experiences a rise in his blood sugar from around 10 p.m. to 3 a.m., then is back in range in the morning. Why is this happening? (7 Jan 2010)
[ Topical Index | Current Honeymoon Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Monday December 13, 2010 23:20:28
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.