Hyperglycemia and DKA from 1996
- My son was diagnosed eight months ago. The problem is that he usually has small amount of ketones in his morning urine. (22 Dec 96)
- My son is 9. How bad is it for him to have high readings if we catch it quickly and get it back down? (3 Nov 96)
- Her endocrinologist decreased her insulin. Now the last 2 days her sugars have been high. Should I ask him to go back up on her doses? (21 Oct 96)
- One night while he was sleeping, his body started shaking like he was having a seizure. What could have caused this to happen? (19 Oct 96)
- I've been battling the "dawn phenomenon" and was wondering if you have suggestions to help avoid high morning blood glucose levels. (15 Oct 96)
- When people who do not have diabetes eat a pound of candy, how high does their blood glucose go? (19 Sep 96)
- I was wondering if there was an easier way to bring her level up, other than trying to force feed her. (7 Sep 96)
- What does it mean when the sugars are high and there are no ketones? (11 Aug 96)
- After three months, he was able to do without any insulin for 10 months. Two months ago he began to have evening blood sugar highs.... (9 Aug 96)
- Everytime my sister menstruates, her blood sugars seem to sky rocket (so do her ketones). (29 Jun 96)
- We have several questions regarding ketones. (14 Jun 96)
- I have a 16 year old son. His weight has been dropping and his blood sugars have been high. (23 Apr 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Hyperglycemia Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.