Hypoglycemia from 2013
- Why does my daughter have low blood sugars if she has not needed insulin since the first week after her diagnosis seven months ago? (5 Sep 2013)
- I have diabetes and am worried my children will get it. So, I checked my son's blood sugar when he was acting "off." It was actually low. How concerned should I be? (28 Aug 2013)
- After my insurance changed me from Apidra to Humalog, I began experiencing nighttime seizures. Have you heard of others who are extra sensitive to Humalog? (30 Jul 2013)
- In the past eight months, our daughter has been having occasional troubling night time lows. We have been able to avoid glucagon, but she has been in a seizure-like state. Are such episodes common? (11 Jun 2013)
- My teen son required several treatments for a low blood sugar two days ago. Since then, his blood sugars have been running higher than usual. Does this signify the end of the honeymoon? (30 Apr 2013)
- Is there any link between hypoglycemia and undiagnosed type 1 diabetes? (8 Apr 2013)
[ Topical Index | Current Hypoglycemia Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday December 31, 2013 15:24:00
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.