[ Topical Index | Current Questions | Jul 16 | Jun 16 | May 16 | Apr 16 | Mar 16 | Feb 16 | More... | Submit Question ]
- Can the newborn baby of a hyperglycemic mother have hypoglycemia? What are the consequences for that baby? (12 Sep 2008)
- I am doing well with my current insulin regimen, but I like the idea of inhalable insulin and fewer shots. What do you think of it? (6 Feb 2006)
- Can the inhaled insulin, Exubera, be used by children under 6? (11 May 2005)
- Is an insulin pump more efficient than injections? Is there anyone making insulin spray? (27 Feb 2005)
- What are the latest developments in the insulin inhalers? Are they now available? Can my father switch over to insulin inhalers? (8 Jul 2003)
- Is inhaled insulin going to be a reality soon? Will it take the place of insulin injections? Will insulin ever be available in a pill? (25 Nov 2002)
- My daughter wants to use the inhaler insulin. Where in my area can I take her to try this new approach? (30 Sep 2002)
- What are the pros and cons of using insulin inhalers? (19 Sep 2002)
- Is there a pill I can take by mouth, instead of (25 Mar 2002)
- We understand that are two new types of insulins -- one is the inhaled one, and another one is Lantus. Can you provide more information to me? (7 Aug 2001)
- When are "buccal and inhaled insulin" due to come onto the market? How frequently would you have to administer them? (6 Aug 2001)
- Can I change over to inhaled insulin? (25 Apr 2001)
- Our five year old son has type 1 diabetes, and we have a very hard time controlling his blood sugars. Would he be better off on the insulin pump? (27 Mar 2001)
- Do you know when the new 24 hour insulin will be on the market? Can you now purchase the inhalers used for insulin? (5 Mar 2001)
- Is there any treatment besides insulin? Is there any treatment to finish the diabetes forever? What do you think about the inhaler? (24 Feb 2001)
[ Topical Index | Current Inhaled Insulin Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 ]
Last Updated: Thursday July 26, 2012 09:35:16
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.