Insulin Analogs from 1999
- My question is regarding Humalog and pregnancy. (22 Nov 1999)
- Now, because I must use 35 to 40 units of Humalog, is there any information on what these large doses of insulin could do to me? (10 Nov 1999)
- I have doctor's orders to give insulin after lunch with one of these children. (9 Nov 1999)
- We have had at least 6 instances of Humalog "going bad" on us. (6 Sep 1999)
- What is the difference between Actrapid and Humalog? (25 Jun 1999)
- I that Humalog is not recommended by the FDA for children under 12. (4 Jun 1999)
- Our endo suggested we change to Humalog. Lately, she has been complaining of "not feeling well" after an injection. (14 Apr 1999)
- Could you tell me if Humalog is safe to use while pregnant? (16 Mar 1999)
[ Topical Index | Current Insulin Analogs Questions | Questions from 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.