Insulin Analogs from 2011
- My teen daughter has been pumping Humalog for five years. She has developed lipoatrophy at injection sites in several areas. She does rotate sites. What do you advise? (3 Oct 2011)
- My daughter has developed lipoatrophy on her upper right leg. What can we do to get rid of the depression? Would a longer pen needle help? (27 Sep 2011)
- My son was put on Humulin 70/30. Can he take Lantus and short acting insulin? (31 Jul 2011)
- We've gotten conflicting information about the duration of Humalog. One doctor said two hours; another said four. So, is a two hour post meal test really accurate? (1 Feb 2011)
- Even though I keep increasing his Levemir dose, my son is still having high blood sugars around dinnertime. I don't think he is rebounding. What do you recommend? (19 Jan 2011)
- My daughter's new doctor wants her to switch from Lantus to Levemir, but I thought these were the same insulin. Why would the doctor suggest this? (7 Jan 2011)
[ Topical Index | Current Insulin Analogs Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Monday October 03, 2011 12:17:09
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.