Insulin Pumps from 1996
- What level of comfort is provided by the current infusion sets of today's insulin pumps? (14 Nov 96)
- Is there a prescription or over the counter numbing agent that could [with infusing]? (28 Oct 96)
- I am a 14 year old who is thinking of getting an insulin pump. How close are they from getting something better? (13 Oct 96)
- My parents are concerned because I play sports including baseball and basketball. Can I wear the pump during a game? (13 Oct 96)
- I am thinking of going on an insulin pump. How does one choose one model over another? (10 Oct 96)
- I am trying to find any information on using Humalog in a pump. (6 Oct 96)
- Can Humalog insulin can be used with an insulin pump? (11 Sep 96)
- Are any drug companies working on an insulin that could be stored at body temperature to be used with internal pumps? (13 Aug 96)
- Please let me know how someone from abroad can get an insulin pump here. (11 Jul 96)
- Are insulin pumps efficacious with Type 2 diabetics? (2 Jul 96)
- I am 15 years old. I am really interested in the insulin pump. (20 May 1996)
- I was born in 1948; have been recommended for a pump. (6 Apr 96)
- My 8 year old daughter wants an insulin pump. What are the benefits and disadvantages? (24 Mar 96)
- I am 12 years old. Do you think that I should consider getting a pump? (4 Jan 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Insulin Pumps Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.