Insulin Pumps from 2009
- Exactly how can a pump be used to manipulate blood sugars? (19 Dec 2009)
- My daughter has been complaining of pain when she gives herself a bolus. Any theories as to why this is happening? (19 Dec 2009)
- My husband and I would like to put our newly diagnosed toddler on a pump, but our endocrinologist would prefer to wait. Is there any reason why waiting may be better? (7 Sep 2009)
- Diagnosed six months ago, my 13-year-old takes Levemir twice a day. His last A1c was 6.3. Would this be a good time for him to go on an insulin pump? (6 Jun 2009)
- What adjustments should be made to our son's insulin pump to adjust for the time change during our upcoming trip to Europe? (5 Jun 2009)
- I am allergic to the glue on tapes. Are there other ways to attach the infusion set to my body without using adhesive? (15 May 2009)
[ Topical Index | Current Insulin Pumps Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.