Insulin Pumps from 2010
- The endocrinologist has agreed to put my daughter on a pump. Which pump brands are most popular? How can I help with her moodiness when her blood sugar is high? (21 Oct 2010)
- Should I change endocrinologists to find someone to allow us to switch my son to a pump? (18 Oct 2010)
- My son's diabetes team is not supporting my desire to put my son on a pump. Should I push the doctors to change him to pump therapy? (25 Aug 2010)
- My teen daughter has been having problems with scar tissue at her pump sites so she has virtually given up on taking care of herself. How can I help her deal with this? (9 Aug 2010)
- My grandson's infusion sets come off when he sweats. How can I prevent this? Where can I find a summer camp to accommodate him? (14 Jul 2010)
- What cream do you recommend for healing the skin at the pump site? (8 Jun 2010)
- After six months on a pump, my daughter is still having highs and lows and I just don't know how to find a happy medium. What do you suggest? (11 May 2010)
- My daughter's blood sugar goes up when she arrivees at school. She does a correction, but it takes a while to work, then she drops quickly. What do you think is causing the highs? (27 Apr 2010)
- Our grandson's infusion set has come out several times. Is there some type of band or sleeve he can use to prevent this? (26 Apr 2010)
- Since going on an OmniPod, we find we need to treat our daughter's lows twice because it takes much longer to bring up her blood sugar What might be causing this? (10 Mar 2010)
- Do most endocrinologists have their patients learn a carbohydrate counting/ratio system before transitioning them to a pump? Can diluted fast-acting insulin help obtain better accuracy? (8 Mar 2010)
[ Topical Index | Current Insulin Pumps Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Thursday October 21, 2010 17:25:46
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.