Insurance/Costs from 2000
- We are searching for documentation on the use and benefits of insulin pumps for children age nine. (26 Dec 2000)
- Is any financial aid to patients who could better control their diabetes with an insulin pump? (22 Nov 2000)
- My 20 month old son has type 1. The insurance company has denied the pump four times. They do not give pumps to children under 13. (7 Nov 2000)
- Do you know of a health insurance plan that is or doesn't cost much that I would be able to get on? (3 Nov 2000)
- Can you tell me about the CHIP program that Blue Cross/Blue Shield has? (6 Oct 2000)
- Our HMO is trying to force us to use specific brands of diabetes care supplies. Can they legally do this force us to use only the ones they want? (9 Sep 2000)
- We all use the same types of supplies for the sake of reordering ease. My mother's health insurance is significantly better than mine and utilizes a mail order prescription plan which sent her the wrong syringes. They tell us that they cannot exchange these supplies. (28 Aug 2000)
- Where can a low-income family receive help with the expense of diabetes supplies? (28 May 2000)
- Can you please tell me the New York state law that requires medical insurance companies to cover costs? (21 Apr 2000)
- I want to get a health insurance group that covers pumps and supplies. (15 Mar 2000)
[ Topical Index | Current Insurance Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.