Insurance/Costs from 2008
- How do I go about ordering a MiniMed Paradigm REAL-Time System for my daughter? Do I need to contact the insurance company first? (24 Dec 2008)
- Our health insurance provider said our son must have his A1c test done at a separate laboratory. I plan to appeal. Do you have any suggestions to help with this? (7 Oct 2008)
- Because it is so costly, my adult daughter is not taking any insulin. How bad is this? Is there some other treatment? (2 Jun 2008)
- My daughter hasn't had a period for over three years. She has pre-diabetes, hypothyroidism, hepatitis C, and is overweight. Where can we find a doctor to help us? (26 Apr 2008)
- The new endocrinologist I saw, through the military, wants me to take me off insulin. I was diagnosed with type 1 in 1998 and have episodes of severe pancreatitis. What can I do? (13 Apr 2008)
- Since our insurance company will not cover a CGMS for our son, who has type 1 and Down Syndrome, do you know of any studies in which he could participate? (18 Mar 2008)
- My insurance company has raised my premium so much I can't afford insurance and the necessities of life. Where can I find help? (25 Feb 2008)
- We make too much money to qualify for assistance, but we are having a hard time paying for our son's diabetes supplies. Do you know of any kind of funding available? (6 Feb 2008)
- I have no insurance and am seeking Medicaid. Could I get an insulin pump if I qualify for Medicaid? Do you know if any pump makers offer assistance to people in situations like mine? (31 Jan 2008)
- My son has decided he cannot pursue an advanced degree because he can't be covered by our insurance and we can't afford to pay for his diabetes supplies. Do you have any suggestions? (31 Jan 2008)
[ Topical Index | Current Insurance Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.