[ Topical Index | Current Questions | Dec 15 | Nov 15 | Oct 15 | Sep 15 | Aug 15 | Jul 15 | More... | Submit Question ]
- Our daughter randomly gets sick with large ketones. She eats and drinks extra, takes additional insulin. What could be causing this? (30 Apr 2014)
- My son was spilling ketones with a high blood sugar last night, then he was low. Ketones returned this morning. Was this due to dehydration? When do I need to call the doctor? (28 Aug 2013)
- When my son is ill, I smell acetone in his breath. Is this something about which I should be worried? (5 Jan 2011)
- Is it necessary to check for ketones? For a year and a half, we have not checked our son for ketones when he has highs, just made corrections. (18 Oct 2010)
- During a recent stomach bug, my daughter, who does not have diabetes, had low blood sugars and ketones. Why? (13 Sep 2008)
[ Topical Index | Current Ketones Questions | Questions from 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 ]
Last Updated: Wednesday April 30, 2014 15:47:11
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.