LADA and MODY from 2006
- Is it unusual for a person with type 1.5 or LADA diabetes to be able to achieve control through diet and exercise for over five and a half years? (28 Nov 2006)
- The glyburide I take for MODY is causing weight gain and nighttime lows. As a vegan, I want to try a living foods diet. Is this a good option? (28 Sep 2006)
- Is it normal for a type 2 patient to have C-peptide levels that are dropping about 1 point per year? Does this mean the patient has LADA, not type 2? (3 Apr 2006)
- Although my daughter's blood work was normal, the doctor recommended an endocrinologist and home monitoring. With some high readings, could she have MODY? (20 Mar 2006)
- I have MODY3. My A1c went from 6.5 to 7 in a six week period. My consultant wasn't concerned, but I am worried about highs. What is your opinion? (23 Feb 2006)
- My late husband died of complication at age 35. Could he have had an aggressive form of MODY? Are there any ongoing studies of it? My son has MODY-3 and I'm worried. (10 Feb 2006)
- We took our daughter to a specialist because of two elevated blood sugar readings. She had positive GAD antibodies, but no symptoms of diabetes. Could she have MODY? (28 Jan 2006)
[ Topical Index | Current LADA Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.