LADA and MODY from 2009
- Diagnosed with type 2, my doctor now suspects I have LADA. Should I consider adding another medication to my metformin? Should I consider taking insulin? (16 Nov 2009)
- Are there any syndromes known to include a thiamine deficiency and diabetes in children? (2 Nov 2009)
- I was diagnosed with type 2 in 1978, but it went away when I lost weight. Now, GAD testing indicates I have LADA. Did I really have type 2 before or did I really have LADA all along? (4 Oct 2009)
- My daughter has suspected MODY. Recently, her post meal blood sugars have remained elevated for several hours, despite diet/insulin. Might she have type 1? (17 Jul 2009)
- My sons have had elevated blood sugars. What are the odds both have diabetes? Could they have MODY? My husband was diagnosed with type 1 as an infant. (23 Jun 2009)
- Is it possible for it someone's blood sugar to spike really high then be normal two hours after eating? With MODY, will there always have a high blood sugar after eating? (18 Jun 2009)
- My daughter had hypoglycemia, which was eliminated by a dietary adjustment. Recently, it has recurred. Based on family history, should she be tested for MODY? (17 Apr 2009)
[ Topical Index | Current LADA Questions | Questions from 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.