Other from 2013
- Do you know anyone using the T-slim pump and do they like it? Since our endocrinologist is not pump savvy, should I look for one who also as an educator and nurse? (16 May 2013)
- In a drug test, my daughter tested positive for cocaine, which she says she had not used. I saw on the Internet that diabetes may result in a false positive. What should we do? (16 May 2013)
- Are high dose estrogen pills appropriate for a teen with type 1? Given that her AST is now elevated, probably from the pills, do I need to worry about liver damage? (8 May 2013)
- Since getting a Depo Provera shot for her PCOS, my daughter's blood sugars have remained between 300 and 600 mg/dl [16.7 and 33.3 mmol/L]. Is this from the shot? How long will this last? (30 Apr 2013)
- I am a school nurse with a newly diagnosed teen patient who has fluid retention in many parts of her body, caused by insulin per her doctors. I have never heard of this. Could there be something else going on? (30 Apr 2013)
- Despite having had it for over 30 years, I have never taken care of my type 1 diabetes. Is it too late to start taking responsibility for it? (9 Apr 2013)
- My son has his three month check-up after diagnosis. What are some questions that I should be asking at this point? I want to be an informed patient and his advocate. (5 Mar 2013)
- Despite my best efforts, my teen son's pediatric endocrinologist feels we are not doing enough to prevent highs and lows. Would an adult endocrinologist be a possible solution? (4 Feb 2013)
- Hours after receiving her flu vaccine, my daughter's blood sugar spiked. Can the immune response from the flu shot cause this? (15 Jan 2013)
[ Topical Index | Current Other Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: jueves mayo 16, 2013 22:49:25
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.