Other Medications from 2005
- My son has type 1 and celiac. He recently had a mild stomach ache after taking enalapril for proteinuria. Is enalapril gluten free? (13 Oct 2005)
- My son's family doctor won't give him a referral to an endocrinologist and has prescribed Lotensin for him. What is this drug? (13 Oct 2005)
- My doctor has prescribed Byetta injections. What can you tell me about Byetta? (13 Oct 2005)
- After starting on Adderall and Wellbutrin, my son, who has type 2, had a very low blood sugar. What should we do? (10 Oct 2005)
- My son gained weight since taking clozopine. What kind of diabetes testing should he have? Is he at risk for diabetes as a result of the medication or the weight gain? (23 May 2005)
- How will Symlin be administered? How does one qualify to be a candidate for this drug? What will it cost? (7 Apr 2005)
- My doctor wants me to take lisinopril. I have read that this drug has a lot of bad side effects. Do the positives outweigh the negatives? (3 Apr 2005)
[ Topical Index | Current Other Medications Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:49
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.