Other Medications from 2012
- Are weight loss/fat burning supplements safe for those with type 1? I am gaining weight since my diagnosis despite a healthy diet and exercise. (19 Sep 2012)
- Is there any evidence that oral contraceptives help improve blood sugar control? (15 Aug 2012)
- My doctor switched me to Victoza but I have had nothing but elevated blood sugars since. Should I go back on insulin? (16 May 2012)
- I will be on steroids for at least six months due to pertussis. My A1c has always been under 7.1 and I am wondering about the effects of the steroids. Will I be more prone to DKA? (16 Apr 2012)
- Most antidepressants seem to cause low blood sugars. Is there a safer medication or treatment for those with type 1 who are suffering from mild depession and anxiety? (27 Mar 2012)
- Should someone who has never had a heart attack or stents be on Plavix? (8 Feb 2012)
[ Topical Index | Current Other Medications Questions | Questions from 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Wednesday September 19, 2012 11:31:33
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.