Other Illnesses from 2010
- Diagnosed with type 1 two weeks ago, my daughter also had a UTI. She is still wetting the bed and urinating a lot. Could she still have a UTI or could it be something else? (13 Oct 2010)
- I have type 1 diabetes, autoimmune thyroid disease and primary adrenal insufficiency. How does adrenal insufficiency affect those with type 1? (17 Aug 2010)
- A positive ANA test indicated my daughter has lupus. How common is lupus in someone with type 1 diabetes? (16 Jul 2010)
- I have a son with type 1 and a daughter with Crohn's. Is there a chance that my daughter with Crohn's can also get diabetes and that my son with diabetes can also develop Crohn's? (8 Jul 2010)
- Since being in DKA last July, my son has had nausea. He tested negative for celiac and his thyroid is fine. Could he have a chemical imbalance caused by the DKA that is causing the nausea? (27 May 2010)
- Is it possible for someone to experience the release of extra cortisol and experience Cushing's-like symptoms without actually having Cushing's syndrome? (4 May 2010)
- My son is on a very strict diet because of his autism. Other than diet, exercise and vigilance, how can I work to lower his A1c? (9 Apr 2010)
- Since his diagnosis last September, my son has had chronic fatigue, headaches, and circles under his eyes. He was on Levoxyl, but then taken off it. What else should we look for? (16 Mar 2010)
- Since November 2008, my daughter has had stomach pain, nausea and vomiting, followed by swelling and very heavy menstrual cycles. Have you seen such symptoms before? (12 Mar 2010)
- Since children with autism have difficulty processing sugar and ADHD falls under the autism spectrum, is autism/ADHD related to diabetes directly? (10 Feb 2010)
- My daughter has just been diagnosed with Autoimmune Polyendocrine Syndrome type II. What are the complications/prognosis? (7 Feb 2010)
- My teen son, who has type 1, gets frequent respiratory infections that often require antibiotics. Is this common for kids with type 1? (30 Jan 2010)
- Is there any pain medication that I could take for kidney stones that is not a narcotic? (25 Jan 2010)
- Though I am careful checking when my blood sugar at my mom's, do I need to be concerned about contracting Hepatitis C by touching things my infected aunt may have touched? (10 Jan 2010)
[ Topical Index | Current Other Illnesses Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Wednesday October 13, 2010 17:15:30
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.